[[!comment format=mdwn username="https://launchpad.net/~beaufils" nickname="beaufils" subject="Does the exclude feature work at all?" date="2015-06-22T10:49:53Z" content=""" I am not sure if that is a bug or a feature, but it is annoying, definitively related to this post: $ ikiwiki --version ikiwiki version 3.20141016.2 $ mkdir src ; echo A >src/get ; echo A >src/noget $ ikiwiki src out $ cat out/noget A # Let's ask ikiwiki to forget noget $ ikiwiki src out --exclude noget $ cat out/noget A # No? Maybe with --rebuild? $ ikiwiki src out --exclude noget --rebuild $ cat out/noget A # So let's remove it manually and try again $ rm out/noget $ ikiwiki src out --exclude noget $ cat out/noget cat: out/noget: No such file or directory # Hum are we sure it worked? $ ikiwiki src out --exclude noget --rebuild $ cat out/noget A # Nope :-( I am really confused with the exclude feature and the way ikiwiki lookup files. Finally I tend to think this is a bug. Is there a way to make ikiwiki consider that a file in the `srcdir` should not be present in the `destdir` and thus removed if present? --[[bbb]] """]]