[[!comment format=mdwn username="azzamsa" avatar="http://cdn.libravatar.org/avatar/892d91822e06b494931e82a1ec0f1eb7" subject="I have the same issue" date="2017-07-21T08:07:36Z" content=""" **need help please** I build small wiki for my school, in gntrwiki.azzamsa.com, but I can't apply themes, I have uncomment the theme: value in gntrwiki.setup, but the css file still use anti-theme value, when I copy the css file from actionstabs file it works, but the css will change to anti-theme when we do \"ikiwiki --setup gntrwiki.setup\". I have follow some tutorial on how to change ikiwiki theme, all of them have the same step, but why I can't achive this ? *NB*: I have ask this issue in irc, but no one reply. I also get this massage everythime I do \"ikiwiki --setup\" ``` There are no candidates for merging among the refs that you just fetched. Generally this means that you provided a wildcard refspec which had no matches on the remote end. 'git pull --prune origin' failed: at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/git.pm line 251. ``` thanks lot for help, we really need this wiki to be ready soon :) """]]