[[!comment format=mdwn username="smcv" avatar="http://cdn.libravatar.org/avatar/0ee943fe632ff995f6f0f25b7167d03b" subject="comment 1" date="2017-05-14T11:00:47Z" content=""" The album plugin is not exactly polished - it still hasn't been merged into mainstream ikiwiki despite being written by someone who is now an ikiwiki co-maintainer (me), because I'm not actively using or developing it at the moment. I think you might need to use `viewertemplate=albumviewer.tmpl` instead of just `viewertemplate=albumviewer` - or miss out that parameter altogether, because `albumviewer.tmpl` is the default anyway. If you use `albumviewer` without the extension, I think ikiwiki will be looking for an ordinary page (`albumviewer.mdwn` or something) that contains a [[templatebody directive|ikiwiki/directive/templatebody]], rather than a `.tmpl` file. If I'm right about that, the `prevtemplate` and `nexttemplate` parameters are also going to have the same issue - but you probably haven't noticed that because the [[plugins/trail]] links let you navigate anyway. """]]